To build a football program that is respected as one of the best football programs in the Dairyland Conference and the state of Wisconsin.
- Develop student-athletes who are committed to personal excellence and team success in the classroom, the community, at home, in other athletic arenas and on the football field.
- Provide inspirational and motivational environments where preparation, practice and hard work generate legitimate opportunities for success.
- Emphasize the importance and development of fundamentals and techniques necessary for positive and safe experiences in football through youth, middle school and high school.
- Use the successes and failures of each football season to teach the players how to handle and deal with success and failure in daily life.
- Give back to the community in a variety of ways; not limited to but including working with the elementary students, participating in the annual Broiler Fest parade and raising money for cancer research through the Annual Tackling Cancer Game.
- Create an environment that encourages athletes of all sizes and abilities to play football. Also, one that encourages both involvement by parents and community members.
- Create a consistently exciting and entertaining program that generates huge levels of support, pride and tradition for all of our community to share.